How to Request a Transfer Unit
HACEP will consider any tenant request for transfers in accordance with the transfer priorities established in the Admissions and Continued Occupancy Policy.
Follow the steps below
- Resident will visit the complex office to request a transfer.
- Written documentation stating the reason for the request of transfer
- Fill out and sign the transfer request form
- The property manager will submit the request for transfer to the appropriate department for approval or disapproval.
- Resident will receive a letter within 10 days from HACEP on the approval or disapproval of the transfer requested.
Requirement for transfers
In general, and in all cases a resident-requested transfers, residents will be considered for transfers only if they; 1) Have not engaged in criminal activity that threatens the health and safety of residents and staff; 2) Do not owe back rent or other charges, or evidence a pattern of late payments; 3) Meet responsible housekeeping standards and have no housekeeping violations, and for in disability necessitated transfers residents must provide appropriate documentation as stated in the reasonable accommodation and modification policy.