Business Services Welcome
Welcome and thank you for visiting the Business Services section of the Housing Authority of the City of El Paso (HACEP) website. The information is intended to help interested parties conduct business with the agency. Please use the drop down menu under the Business Services tab above to efficiently find the information you need.
It is our goal to provide for and ensure the fair and equitable treatment of all persons or firms involved in supplying HACEP with goods and services to assure that supplies, equipment, services, and construction activities are procured efficiently, effectively, and at the most favorable and value-laden price. HACEP is using technology to become more cost efficient and productive. It is our intent to maximize the use of technology to attract new suppliers and to increase competition for all of our competitive solicitations.
Our objective is to acquire materials, supplies, equipment, construction and professional services in a timely manner while addressing the following guiding principles:
- Ensure an open, transparent and compliant process;
- Achieve best dollar value in all procurement activities
- Fair and open competition
- HUD compliance
To take advantage of the many opportunities of doing business with HACEP:
- Visit our E-Procurement System to see all of our open contract opportunities and to register your company as a HACEP vendor.
- Call our Procurement Department at:
HACEP’s Central Office - Department of Procurement
5300 East Paisano Drive
El Paso, Texas 79905
(915) 849-3742 and press X
Fax: (915) 849-3868
- All solicitations will be advertised in local papers and posted on our E-Procurement System.
We want to do business with companies who will deliver quality products and workmanship at a competitive price. If you’re that company, contact us!
We look forward to doing business with you.