Regular Meeting of the ER RAD-3, PFC Board of Directors
27 March 2019, 7:00pm – 7:30pm5300 East Paisano Drive
El Paso, TX 79905
Regular Meeting of the EP RAD-3 PFC Board of Directors
March 27, 2019, 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm
5300 East Paisano Drive
El Paso, TX 79905
Take notice that a regular meeting of the of the Board of Directors of EP RAD-3 PFC (“PFC”) will be held at 5300 E. Paisano Dr., El Paso, Texas 79905 Wednesday, March 27, 2019 immediately following the Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors of Affordable Housing Enterprises (“AHE”)
To Consider and Possibly Act on the Following:
A. Preliminary Items
1. Call to order.
2. Establishment of a quorum.
3. Approval of minutes of a regular board meeting that took place on April 27, 2016.
B. Consent Agenda Items
There are no consent agenda items scheduled for this meeting.
C. Items Considered for Action
4. Discussion and action regarding resolution authorizing PFC to execute any and all documents, or take any other action that is necessary or desirable to:
1. Facilitate the development of the Tays North Apartments (the “Project”), which consists of affordable housing units and associated amenities to be rehabilitated on land ground-leased from the Housing Authority of the City of El Paso (“HACEP”) to EP Tays North II, LP (the “Partnership”);
2. Cause the Partnership to enter into development financing with Citibank, N.A. for the Project; and
3. Cause PFC and/or the General Partner and/or the Partnership to execute any such further documentation as necessary or desirable to allow the consummation of the transactions.
D. Executive (Closed) Session
Although there is no executive or closed session planned for this meeting, the Board of Directors reserves its right to go into executive session, or a closed private session, to take up any items on or related to this agenda that may be appropriately taken up in executive session pursuant to the Texas Open Meetings Act, Texas Government Code 551.071 to .076, for such matters as consultation with an attorney on a matter covered by attorney-client privilege, to confer regarding threatened or pending litigation, or to confer regarding real estate, personnel, and/or security matters that may be discussed in a closed session. No action and no votes will be taken in any executive session.
E. Conclusion of Meeting
This notice has been posted at the central offices of EP RAD-3 PFC, 5300 East Paisano Drive, and notice has been provided to the El Paso County Clerk more than 72 hours in advance of the above meeting, as required by chapter 551 of the Texas government code.
Upon request EP RAD-3 PFC. will provide auxiliary aids and services such as interpreters for the hearing impaired, readers, large print or braille documents. Those requesting auxiliary aids or services may notify Sergio Vasquez, Equal Opportunity Coordinator, at (915) 849-3820, or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
Simultaneous English/Spanish translation is provided at all regular meetings of the Board of Directors of EP RAD-3 PFC.
Concealed and Open Carry Handgun/Weapons Notice
Pursuant to § 30.06, penal code, (trespass by holder license holder with a concealed handgun), a person licensed under subchapter h, chapter 411, government code (handgun licensing law), may not attend this meeting with a concealed handgun.
Pursuant to § 30.07, penal code, (trespass by holder license holder with an openly carried handgun), a person licensed under subchapter h, chapter 411, government code (handgun licensing law), may not attend this meeting with a handgun that is carried openly.