Regular Joint Meeting of PHRC, EP RAD-3 and AHV Board of Directors
28 August 2019, 7:30pm – 8:00pm5300 East Paisano
El Paso, TX 79905
Regular Joint Meeting of the PHRC, EP RAD-3 and AHV Board od Directors
August 28m 2019 - 7:30 pm - 8:00 pm
5300 East Paisano
El Paso, Texas 79905
Take notice that a joint meeting of the Board of Directors of Paisano Housing Redevelopment Corporation, EP RAD-3 PFC and Affordable Housing Ventures, Inc. will be held at 5300 East Paisano Dr. El Paso, Texas, 79905 Wednesday, August 28, 2019 immediately following the Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors of Affordable Housing Acquisitions, Inc.
To consider and possibly act on the following
A. Preliminary Items
1. Call to Order
2. Establishment of Quorum
3. Approval of minutes of a regular joint meeting of the Board of Directors of Paisano Housing Redevelopment Corporation and EP RAD-3, PFC that took place on January 23, 2019.
4. Approval of minutes of a regular meeting of the Board of Directors of EP RAD-3, PFC that took place on March 27, 2019.
B. Consent Agenda Items
There are no consent agenda items scheduled for this meeting.
C. Regular Agenda: Items Considered for Action
5. Discussion and action by the Board of Directors of Paisano Housing Redevelopment Corporation and EP RAD-3, PFC to terminate Memorandum of Understanding with the developer for the Nuestra Señora project and approve a Memorandum of Understanding with a developer for the Patriot Place project.
6. Discussion and action by the Board of Directors of Paisano Housing Redevelopment Corporation to approve organization of EP Patriot Place, LP and Paisano Patriot Place GP, LLC in support of the Patriot Place Project.
7. Discussion and action by the Board of Directors of Paisano Housing Redevelopment Corporation and EP RAD-3, PFC to authorize execution of Commitment with Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs and any other agreements necessary to accept the award and allocation of low income housing tax credits for the following projects:
a. EP DeWetter Two, LP (DeWetter Apartments/Kathy White Apartments
b. EP Patriot Place, LP.
D. Executive (Closed) Session
Although there is no executive or closed session planned for this meeting, the Board of Directors reserves its right to go into executive session, or a closed private session, to take up any items on or related to this agenda that may be appropriately taken up in executive session pursuant to the Texas Open Meetings Act, Texas Government Code 551.071 to .076, for such matters as consultation with an attorney on a matter covered by attorney-client privilege, to confer regarding threatened or pending litigation, or to confer regarding real estate, personnel, and/or security matters that may be discussed in a closed session. No action and no votes will be taken in any executive session.
E. Conclusion of Meeting
This notice has been posted at the central offices of Paisano Housing Redevelopment Corporation, 5300 East Paisano Drive, and notice has been provided to the El Paso County Clerk more than 72 hours in advance of the above meeting, as required by chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
Upon request Paisano Housing Redevelopment Corporation will provide auxiliary aids and services such as interpreters for the hearing impaired, readers, and large print or braille documents. Those requesting auxiliary aids or services may notify Sergio Vasquez, Equal Opportunity Coordinator, at (915) 849-3820, or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
Simultaneous English/Spanish translation is provided at all regular meetings of the Board of Directors of Paisano Housing Redevelopment Corporation.
Concealed and Open Carry Handgun/Weapons Notice
Pursuant to § 30.06, penal code, (trespass by holder license holder with a concealed handgun), a person licensed under subchapter h, chapter 411, government code (handgun licensing law), may not attend this meeting with a concealed handgun.
Pursuant to § 30.07, penal code, (trespass by holder license holder with an openly carried handgun), a person licensed under subchapter h, chapter 411, government code (handgun licensing law), may not attend this meeting with a handgun that is carried openly.