Regular Joint Meeting of PHRC and EP RAD-3, PFC Board of Directors
17 June 2020, 7:00pm – 7:30pm5300 East Paisano Drive
El Paso, TX 79905
Regular Joint Meeting of the PHRC and EP-RAD-3, PFC Board of Directors
June 17, 2020 - 7:00 p - 7:30 pm
5300 East Paisano Drivve
El Paso, Texas 79905
Take notice that a joint meeting of the Board of Directors of Paisano Housing Redevelopment Corporation and EP RAD-3, PFC will be conducted via videoconference and telephone participation Wednesday, June 17, 2020 immediately following the Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors of Affordable Housing Enterprises
TEMPORARY SUSPENSION OF OPEN MEETINGS LAWS DUE TO EMERGENCY
The Texas Governor temporarily suspended specified provisions of the Texas Open Meetings Act to allow telephonic or videoconference meetings and to avoid congregate settings in physical locations.
Notice is hereby given that a Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors of Paisano Housing Redevelopment Corporation will be conducted on June 17
, 2020, immediately following the regular meeting of the Board of Directors of Affordable Housing Enterprises. Members of the public may view the meeting via the following:
To listen to the meeting on a telephone, call +1 (872) 240-3412. If you call the meeting you will need to use Access Code: 510-068-885 in order to speak during public comment.
To watch and hear the meeting on video, use the following link: https://www.gotomeet.me/HACEP_Boardroom.
The public is strongly encouraged to sign up to speak on items on this agenda before the start of this meeting by visiting https://www.hacep.org/citizens-br.
To consider and possibly act on the following:
A. Preliminary Items
1. Call to Order
2. Establishment of Quorum
3. Approval of minutes of a regular meeting of the Board of Directors of Paisano Housing Redevelopment Corporation that took place on May 20, 2020.
B. Consent Agenda Items
There are no consent agenda items scheduled for this meeting.
C. Regular Agenda: Items Considered for Action
4. Discussion and action by the Board of Directors of Paisano Housing Redevelopment Corporation regarding resolution authorizing a loan to EP Robinson, LP for the development of the Robinson Apartments (the “Project”) and approving such other actions necessary or convenient to carry out this resolution.
5. Discussion and action by the Board of Directors of EP RAD-3, PFC (“PFC”) regarding resolution authorizing PFC to execute any and all documents, or take any other action, that is necessary or desirable to:
1. Facilitate the development of the Robinson Apartments (the “Project”), which consist of affordable housing units comprising the Robinson Apartments and associated amenities to be constructed on land ground-leased from the Housing Authority of the City of El Paso (“HACEP”) to EP Robinson, LP (the “Partnership”);
2. Cause PFC’s wholly owned, subsidiary limited liability company, EPR3 Robinson GP, LLC (the “General Partner”) to execute an amended and restated agreement of limited partnership of the Partnership and other related documents, which provide the terms and conditions under which the Partnership will conduct its business, including but not limited to the development, rehabilitation and operation of the Project;
3. Cause the Partnership to enter into development financing for the Project; and
4. Cause PFC and/or the General Partner and/or the Partnership to execute any such further documentation as necessary or desirable to allow the consummation of the transactions.
6. Discussion and action by the Board of Directors of Paisano Housing Redevelopment Corporation regarding resolution authorizing increase GAP loan for Blue Flame project to up to, but not to exceed $24,000,000.
7. Discussion and action by the Board of Directors of Paisano Housing Redevelopment Corporation regarding resolution authorizing Paisano Housing Redevelopment Corporation to temporarily increase GAP loan and/or provide additional short-term funding for construction of the Chelsea Apartments (owned by EL Chelsea, LP) in an amount up to, but not to exceed a total of $1,635,000.
D. Executive (Closed) Session
Although there is no executive or closed session planned for this meeting, the Board of Directors reserves its right to go into executive session, or a closed private session, to take up any items on or related to this agenda that may be appropriately taken up in executive session pursuant to the Texas Open Meetings Act, Texas Government Code 551.071 to .076, for such matters as consultation with an attorney on a matter covered by attorney-client privilege, to confer regarding threatened or pending litigation, or to confer regarding real estate, personnel, and/or security matters that may be discussed in a closed session. No action and no votes will be taken in any executive session.
E. Conclusion of Meeting
This notice has been posted at the central offices of Paisano Housing Redevelopment Corporation, 5300 East Paisano Drive, and notice has been provided to the El Paso County Clerk more than 72 hours in advance of the above meeting, as required by chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
Upon request Paisano Housing Redevelopment Corporation will provide auxiliary aids and services such as interpreters for the hearing impaired, readers, and large print or braille documents. Those requesting auxiliary aids or services may notify Sergio Vasquez, Equal Opportunity Coordinator, at (915) 849-3820, or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
Simultaneous English/Spanish translation is provided at all regular meetings of the Board of Directors of Paisano Housing Redevelopment Corporation.
Concealed and Open Carry Handgun/Weapons Notice
Pursuant to § 30.06, penal code, (trespass by holder license holder with a concealed handgun), a person licensed under subchapter h, chapter 411, government code (handgun licensing law), may not attend this meeting with a concealed handgun.
Pursuant to § 30.07, penal code, (trespass by holder license holder with an openly carried handgun), a person licensed under subchapter h, chapter 411, government code (handgun licensing law), may not attend this meeting with a handgun that is carried openly.