Small and Micro Purchases
As a the 14th largest public housing authority in the United States and 430 employees, HACEP purchases a wide variety of commodities on a small and micro purchase scale. .tems include office supplies, plaques, awards, furniture, catering services, property management materials, janitorial supplies, among many others. HACEP actively seeks vendors for small and micro purchase items and searches for vendors registered in our active vendor registry and through co-ops like Region 19, TXMas Contracts, U.S. Communities, and others.
For this reason, please do the following:
- Fax your quotation to (915) 849-3868 or Email.
- Always identify yourself and your company on the bottom of each quotation.
- Use the same Requisition to quote (a Purchase Requisition is not a Purchase Order).
- Please extend your prices and total at the bottom of each form.
- Please ask questions before submitting quotations.
- Please list quantities on hand.
- Please turn quotes in by the specified date and time.
We also ask that you promptly respond to follow up questions by the purchasing staff. Although the purchasing staff will attach a deadline for submitting quotations through fax, most purchases will be awarded within one or two working days. If you need more time to respond, please call the respective Buyer and ask if this is possible.
We also do not accept gratuities of any kind. This includes gifts, money, loans, promotional items of any value, etc. Thank you for adhering to this policy.
We have designated every Tuesday afternoon from 1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. as a day when you can visit us without appointment. Our address is 5300 Paisano Drive, El Paso, Texas 79905. We do not accept visitors on any other day without an appointment.
Interested in becoming a vendor for HACEP? Please register!