How to Get Paid
HACEP is committed to our suppliers and contractors to pay invoices on time. Success factors that ensure vendor invoices are processed and paid timely include all of the following:
Suppliers and Professional Services:
- Mail or email invoices directly to HACEP's Accounts Payable Department.
- Include the HACEP Purchase Order Number on your invoice.
- Include the HACEP Contract Number (if applicable) on your invoice.
- Invoice only after goods or services are delivered to HACEP.
- Ensure invoices match the HACEP Purchase Order in quantities and price.
- Deliver payment requests to your HACEP Project Manager by date established at the pre-construction meeting.
- The payment request includes:
- Schedules of Amounts for Contract Payments (Form HUD-51000)
- Periodic Estimate for Partial Payment (Form HUD 51001) – Two signed sets
- All forms are properly executed.
- Certified payrolls are entered timely and accurately in HACEP’s LCP Tracker by the contractor.
- All calculations on all forms are accurate.
- You have a current and signed Housing Assistance Payment (HAP) Agreement.
- Your account is on active status after you have successfully cleared the requirement of a Housing Quality Standards (annual) Inspection.
- Your tenant has completed their recertification process.
- You have submitted a change in direct deposit to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 15th of the month.