Working at HACEP
The mission of HACEP is to provide safe, decent, and affordable housing for low income families. We accomplish this mission by providing a variety of housing services through:
- Public Housing Program
- Housing Choice Voucher Program
- Domestic Farm Labor Program
- Shelter Plus Care Program
- Section 8 New Construction
- HUD-VASH Program
- Veteran's Lodge Program
- Tax Credit and other Affordable Housing Programs
We collaborate with a wide variety of community partners from the city, county, state, and federal agencies to provide housing and other services to our residents.
With a $91-million operating budget, employing over 430 personnel, HACEP operates 6,100 public housing units, manages over 5,600 Housing Choice Vouchers, and provides affordable housing to over 40,000 citizens of El Paso.